ManGame
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur les manga, cosplay, jeux video ...

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

One piece 581

AuteurMessage
Bakalexis

Bakalexis

One piece 581 Empty
MessageSujet: One piece 581   One piece 581 Icon_minitimeMer 14 Avr - 18:40

Scan magnifique Sad
Comme tous les précédent Exclamation
Bon le voici le voila:Whitebeard's loss is known through out the world, and many islands that was under his protection immediately comes under seige.
New character is shown, Brownbeard...something, I forgot.

The scene changes to the Rookies. Urouge, chimp (I assume he means Apoo), Drake, Kidd, and Capone each have a say in the matter, then heads to the New World.
I only remember Bonny and Hawkins
Bonny says it's his(her) fault that everything went crazy, I have to find him (her)
Hawkins says this is strange, no matter how many times I do my fortune telling, the Strawhat's chance of death doesn't become 0%
Anyways each goes to New World (BigMom's name is mentioned)

Scene changes back to Luffy and co, Law just came out of the surgical room
Hancock who used her snake to track after them came, and Ivankov and others meet up with them as well
The rest is up to Luffy's own strength
Hancock says if her Shichibukai status hasn't been revoked yet, her island should be safe. So the ship heads to Kuja

Magellan is near death.
Blackbeard made the Lv6 prisoners kill each other, and the four that was standing alive are the ones he took with him.
However, there aren't very many corpses of Lv6 prisoners, and it seems some of them got away as well
Sengoku says there's no point to concealing this incident, if the escaped criminals gets to a nation, that nation will be in grave danger. We must send out warrants for them
Soldier: But... the government orders are to not reveal our shame to the world, and to not send out any bounty posters
Sengoku: WHAT!?

Scene changes to Doflamingo and Moria
Moria is spewing blood from his mouth.
Moria: Damn you Doflamingo....
Doflamingo: They told me you're not needed in Shichibukai anymore, so might as well declare that you died honorably fighting in this War.
Moria: Who sent you.... Sengoku?
Doflamingo points at the heavens, and says "No, even higher-ups!" and laughs

End

Maintenant les images:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

One piece 581
Page 1 sur 1